Last week we installed awnings on the Clanton rental house. We put up a 18′ wide by 13′ projection flat pan style awning on the back deck and it had a 5′ by 4′ section off the back that covered the steps. On the front deck we installed a 18′ wide by 13′ projection flat pan awning to cover the 16′ by 12′ deck to give 1′ overhang all around the deck. Mr. Clanton had the awnings put up primarily to help the deck last longer but also so his renters could enjoy the deck in the sun and rain. In the near future we will be installing another flat pan awning on the back of Mr. Clantons house so that he can sit under it beside his pool. Another quality job by Aluminum Awnings and Underdecking.
- Patio Awning – Protect Your Patio
- Durham NC Aluminum Awning Installation
- Custom Built Aluminum Carport
- Meet Company Owner / Operator Dave Hammer
- Custom Aluminum Screen Room
- Lake Norman Awning Installation
- Metal Awning for Outdoor Hot Water Heater
- Large Commercial Aluminum Awning Installation
- Cracker Jack Carport?!?
- Camper Parking with an Aluminum Cover