This week we installed a W-pan style awning over the handicapped walkway at Spencer road baptist church in Conover NC. The awning was over 80 feet long and projected an average of 6 feet 6 inches. We custom fit the awning to “step in and out” to follow the wall and give one foot of over hang at the front. The awning also extended past the end of the building to cover the walkway leading out to the parking lot so that when its raining women can be dropped off at the end of the awning and walk into church without getting their hair wet! Many thanks to pastor Rick Fox for all his help in getting this underway. Praise the Lord for allowing us to work for such wonderful people. Another quality job by aluminum awnings.
- Patio Awning – Protect Your Patio
- Durham NC Aluminum Awning Installation
- Custom Built Aluminum Carport
- Meet Company Owner / Operator Dave Hammer
- Custom Aluminum Screen Room
- Lake Norman Awning Installation
- Metal Awning for Outdoor Hot Water Heater
- Large Commercial Aluminum Awning Installation
- Cracker Jack Carport?!?
- Camper Parking with an Aluminum Cover