This week we installed a deck awning at the Williams residence. The awning covered the deck and on the left side projected out 6 m0re feet to cover the walkway going to the car garage. Mr. Williams was excited about getting the awning done and being able to walk from his car to the house without getting wet. We attached 4 posts to the deck and cemented 2 in the ground to support the area going to the carport. Mr. Williams is going to decide later if he wants us to put up vinyl handrail or build it out of wood.
- Patio Awning – Protect Your Patio
- Durham NC Aluminum Awning Installation
- Custom Built Aluminum Carport
- Meet Company Owner / Operator Dave Hammer
- Custom Aluminum Screen Room
- Lake Norman Awning Installation
- Metal Awning for Outdoor Hot Water Heater
- Large Commercial Aluminum Awning Installation
- Cracker Jack Carport?!?
- Camper Parking with an Aluminum Cover